Information Reception at La Crosta Pizza Bar
Thursday Feb 20th, 5-8 pm
If You Share Our Vision:
"We have come together as the Washington Commons community to create our new home with our future neighbors. We are developing a sustainable, modern, residential condominium project in a highly walkable, bikeable, accessible urban location in an historic community. We will design for both privacy and community where you’ll enjoy “coming home” to your private residence in a congenial, truly neighborly community of 35 homes"
And. . .
Our Core Values
- Living in harmony with each other, with open-mindedness, flexibility and respect for privacy.
- Collaboration involving living in a joyful community and having relationships with the greater neighborhood and community.
- We embrace diversity in age, family mix, ethnicity, professions, race, financial, culture, LGBTQ, status, religions and more.
Meet Us in Person
- You will get a chance to meet us in person, learn about us, our project, our passion, and ask questions. See the architect's rendering (in-process) of our site, learn about floor plans, sizes, price range.
- During this time, you will hopefully have enough information and "a feel" for you to assess, or for us to guide you to assess whether joining Washington Commons is right for you.
- You will also meet most of our members who will be happy to answer your questions, and perhaps share their journey toward joining a cohousing community.
- Enjoy food and drinks on us.
- If you are interested in taking the next step, you can become an Explorer Member at the event itself or at some point later on. RSVP appreciated, not required
Pictures from our previous November 2019 event